Summer term 2017
Bachelor or Master theses
How to write a Bachelor or Master thesis in our group:
FAQ and HOWTO pages
Consultation hour / Sprechstunde
I do not have a fixed time. Please send an email in which you explain why you want to talk to me, then we can make an appointment. Please do not just drop in my office unless it is really urgent.
In case you want to send us anonymous feedback about one of our lectures or seminars, you can use our online feedback form.
Past lectures and seminars
- Winter term 2016/17: Mathematik 1 for Bachelor Students (Bachelor CS, 4+2 SWS)
Machine Lerning Theory: Crowdsourcing algorithms and their statistical analysis
- Summer term 2016:
Machine learning: algorithms and theory (Master CS and Maths, 4 + 2 SWS)
- Summer 2015: Statistical Learning Theory, course for the machine learning summer school, Tuebingen, Germany.
- Summer term 2015: Machine learning (Master CS and Maths, 4 + 2 SWS).
- Winter term 2014/15: Algorithms and Data Structures (Bachelor CS, 3+1 SWS)
- Summer term 2014: Machine learning (Master CS and Maths, 4 + 2 SWS).
- Winter term 2013/14: Algorithms and Data Structures (Bachelor CS, 3+1 SWS)
- Mathematical Theory of Machine Learning (Master Maths and CS, 2 SWS)
- Summer term 2013: Machine learning / algorithmic learning (Master CS and Maths, 4+2 SWS)
- Winter term 2012/13: Advanced algorithms (Master CS, 4+2 SWS)
- Summer term 2012: Seminar Machine Learning (Master CS, 2 SWS)
- Winter term 2011/12: Advanced Algorithms (Master CS, 4+2 SWS)
- Summer term 2011: "Unsupervised learning and the analysis of networks" (Master CS, 2+2 SWS)
- Winter term 2007/2008: "Mathematical theory of machine learning" at the Mathematics Department of the University of Tübingen
- Summer 2007: Course on "Clustering: Theory and Algorithms" at the Pascal Machine Learning Bootcamp, Barcelona, Spain
- Summer 2007: Practical Sessions on "Spectral Clustering and other graph based algorithms" at the Machine Learning Summer School, Tübingen, Germany. Matlab Graph Demo available here.
- Summer term 2006: "Unsupervised Learning", TU Darmstadt
- Winter term 2005/06: Seminar Machine Learning with Graphs, TU Darmstadt